Fire Protection in Essex & London
We have experience with spraying in specialist premises and environments and in particular, those that need heat and fire protection. Fire protective paints and coatings can be applied using spraying apparatus which gives a heat and fire resistant layer which slows the spread of fire and heat. This spraying technique means you can reach those hard to access areas, making sure you have peace of mind that your area is fully protected.
Our Intumescent Coating Services
Using intumescent paint can not only save the structural integrity of a building in the event of a fire, it can also save lives.
At ambient temperatures, Intumescent Coatings on structural steel will remain stable and unreactive. At very high temperatures, such as the ones caused in the event of a fire, the heat triggers a chemical reaction which causes the Intumescent Coating to expand.
By the time the reaction is complete, the paint will have expanded to many times its original thickness and turned into a foam-like, insulating coating called the ‘char’. The char insulates the steel, protecting it from the high temperatures which may put the building in danger of structural failure. Intumescent Coatings will also reduce the flammability of painted timber or masonry, slowing down flame spread in the event of a fire. It is applied with state of the art airless spray units, ensuring the highest quality of structural protection.
We use paints and coatings from leading suppliers such as Nullifire, Jotun, Leigh’s Paints, Interact epoxy casing systems, british gypsum.
Why Hire us?
- Accredited:We’re recognised by professional bodies for being trusted experts in industrial painting.
- Accurate:Our structured, detailed approach allows us to continuously deliver and have a reputation for achieving above and beyond expectations.
- Unbeatable Value:When you have the most experienced people, the most advanced equipment, and proven project management techniques, you get value beyond price
- Investing In Our People:Continuously developing our people means we stay ahead of the competition and maintain a motivated, highly-skilled workforce
- Safe:Safety is at the forefront of our minds, and we have the knowledge and experience to ensure we a fully compliant at every stage of the job
- Support & Service:Our industrial painting and decorating team are committed to understanding and delivering your requirements. Our personal service and extensive networks ensure we fulfil our commitment to you, from start to finish.